As the summer approaches, and you become inundated with weddings, parties, holidays and general lovliness it’s essential to have a dress or two ready and waiting for these special occasions! We’ve picked a few of our favourite maternity maxi-dresses in knowing that you simply can’t go wrong with this flattering and elegant style.
- The navy dress is essential over the summer as an LBD replacement. Continually flattering year upon year, this will look good with or without a tan! We particularly love the jersey style, so it’s casual but can be look so fancy in a pair of lovely black heels! http://tinyurl.com/ohrdm25
- There is no nicer summer dress for this season. The floral print oozes elegance and the pink ribbon round the waist extenuates all blossoming bumps! A little more expensive than the others but absolutely worth every penny… http://tinyurl.com/njnsqnw
- Everyone needs a lovely nude number in their wardrobe! This simple dress isn’t too expensive and doesn’t quite cover your ankles, so you can really splash out on a pair of fancy sandals or heels! Bonus. http://tinyurl.com/qhhpg63
- Like we said earlier… Navy is the most flattering colour you can get in the summer. We absolutely love this one shoulder look; it’s dramatic but still doesn’t draw attention away from your bump. Ideal for a wedding or fancy party! http://tinyurl.com/pwo7jkf
- There’s no denying that jewel colours were everywhere last season and have continued to grace the shops through S/S too. This green is ideal for a summer’s evening, and would compliment any summer tan! The knot at the front draws attention to your bump and the drape through the dress falls perfectly so as to do nothing but compliment your pregnancy shape. http://tinyurl.com/np7tsjb