During your pregnancy your body will change and you will start to feel uncomfortable in your normal clothes. Finding maternity clothes that are stylish, comfortable and on trend can be tricky!
Today, we thought we’d focus on you fabulous working mummies; dressing for work can be difficult at the best of times, never mind when you’re catering for your growing bump too! To help, here are our Top 5 Maternity Outfits!
1. No wardrobe is complete without a little black dress! Yes, even when you are pregnant this lovely dress from Jojo Maman Bebe is a key item for your wardrobe. Not only does it go with everything it also allows you to show off your bump whilst skimming over your figure for a flattering fit.
2. A maternity wardrobe essential, taking you from desk to dinner, are these gorgeous New Look Maternity Work Trousers. This fabulous pair of trousers will allow you to get maximum wear in your pregnancy as they can be dressed up or down. They also have a hint of stretch for comfort and flexibility for your precious bun in the oven.
3. Fashion is key even when you are pregnant and we know to act the part, you have to feel the part! That’s why this gorgeous dress is the perfect fashion statement for any soon to be mum. The top of the dress is fitted with a flattering V neck, extenuating your bump, leaving you with a fabulous pregnancy shape!
4. This gorgeous website, Tiffany Rose, offers a gorgeous and flattering collection of maternity dresses in a range of colours. Also nursing friendly, these fabulous dresses can be worn post-partum too – worth every penny!
5. When you want a classic and reliable well-made maternity dress look no further than Seraphine. This gorgeous store may be a bit pricier than your average high street chain, but trust us it’s amazing! This dress in particular is so on trend with colour blocking whilst the attached belt allows you to show off your lovely bump. A must-have for your wardrobe!